Holy Family Parish Council Meeting
Parish Council Meeting
Holy Family Parish Council Meeting Minutes
March 12, 2018Present: Cathie Gilligan, Ray Kulacz, Steve Grenier, Joan Crowley, Monique Renaud, Naomi Worthington
Absent: Joan Kenny, Betty Nunes, Ken Arnold, Mary Anne Quinn.Meeting started at 6:40 with a prayer by Naomi
Minutes of meeting of February 12, 2018 will be distributed at the April meeting.
- Fire Alarm at St Joseph’s church will get started next week, the platform at St Joseph’s in front of the church will be repaired this week. For insurance purposes the carpet at St Joseph’ has to be replaced, 3 bids are already in progress, it has been forwarded to the diocese financial council for their review, the finance council will make the final decision.
- Fundraiser: Uncle Tony’s fundraiser, date of Tuesday April 24th date to be verified by Monique.
- Easter Egg Hunt is on after the 11:00 AM Mass, CCD to coordinate. Question: How many children are enrolled in our CCD Program, Cathie to find out.
- Social Justice:
- Outside Station of the Cross has been scheduled to Good Friday, March 30th at 3:00 PM, Joan distributed the hand out.
- Pax Christi RI: Dr Sandra Keating will present a talk on April 15, 2018 at St. Augustine Church in Providence at 3:00 PM on Catholicism and Islam: 2 Faiths in the 21st Century, everyone is invited.
- Food Pantry: Served 60 to 70 people, will be closed tomorrow due to the upcoming snow storm.
Meeting adjourned at
Submitted by Monique T Renaud, council member